We all need some help sometimes, even if it’s only from a roadside assistance company. These days, that can mean a lot when your car won’t start in the middle of nowhere or you get a flat tire on the way home. Doesn’t matter where you are, some places have really terrible roads (especially in the winter). Sometimes, the roads will be damaged so much that they’ll be impeding progress. That’s when a tow truck can come in really handy.
Companies providing roadside assistance are very common these days. We at Instant Towing Edmonton provide you with low-cost towing services any time during the day. We are prompt and well equipped to solve your problems without causing you much trouble.
Additional Read – Things to keep in mind before calling a towing service.
Why people need roadside assistance –
Many people contact a 24-hour towing service for a number of reasons. While there are a few differences, a lot of annual breakdowns have similar patterns but the causes remain the same.
- Battery problems – Battery issues are the most common to crop up when towing. Car batteries seem to die at the most inopportune times. If you did have roadside assistance, you could probably get the tow truck to take your car somewhere and have a new battery put in. A new battery, for a car that’s only five years old, would probably cost about $500.It’s a pretty common problem. If you wanted to lower your risk of having a dead battery, you could buy a better car battery. Car batteries last for about five years.
- Locked out – It is good advice for everyone to have a spare set of keys for their vehicles. They will be covered if the keys are stolen, misplaced or lost. But, it still remains among the top reasons for roadside assistance because a lot of drivers get locked outside their vehicle and are left with no chance of getting in. A lot of roadside breakdown service providers could get you back into your vehicle easily, either through their own technicians or through an automotive locksmith.
- Flat tire– While you can probably fix the flat tire yourself, you’re going to end up wasting time and potentially damaging the rim. A tow truck can come and tow your car to somewhere that you can get it repaired.
- Problems with the alternator– You need to replace the alternator in the vehicle for this problem to be resolved. Otherwise, you’re going to be stranded somewhere with a dead battery. This is a job that only an automotive mechanic, and thus it is best to reach us out for towing services to help you with the alternator.
- Starter issues– The starter is a mechanism that’s responsible for ensuring the car doesn’t stall while starting. The problem with starters in cars and other vehicles is that they can break down for a variety of reasons. When the starter breaks down in a car or other vehicle, the engine can’t start. If you’re stuck with a dead vehicle, it’s best to call a tow truck.
- Car running out of gas– In a perfect world, you wouldn’t have to call for roadside assistance when you run out of gas. This is why it’s important to maintain your vehicle. If you take care of your car, you’ll be able to travel far without having to worry about getting stranded. However, this isn’t a perfect world. There are many things that can happen and you need assistance to get back home. This is when you call for roadside assistance and they come and pick you up.
Keeping a roadside towing assistance contact in hand will always help you in reaching out for services anytime during the day or night. It is best to have a solution for your sudden vehicle breakdowns rather than being stranded in the middle of nowhere!